COSA 2015 |
Septic Test with no well $750.00
Well Test with no septic $650.00
Both Septic & Well tested $1000.00
Pumping (if needed) Cost Plus 15%
Lab fees for Wells $200.00
(Bacteria, Nitrates & Arsenic)
Municipality of Anchorage (MoA) $526.00 + 15%
1. Do you need to come inside my house? No, unless there is NO water access to the outside of the house.
2. Do I need to be there while you run the test? As long as all the septic pipes, the well, and water to the outside of the house are all accessible, then no you do not have to be present. You can always stay if you would like.
3. How long does the entire process take? Standard turnaround time inside the MoA is 3-4 weeks.
4. Is there any way we can get the COSA faster? Yes, we can rush water samples and MoA paperwork for an additional 60% of originals fees.
5. Do I need to pay upfront? If closing within 60 days of the adequacy test, PES can be paid out of closing.
6. How long is the test good for? Septic Well tests are good for 2 years from date of the test.
7. How long is the water sample good for? Bacteria and Nitrate samples are only good for 90 days. Arsenic samples are good for 1 year.
8. Do I need to pump the tank for the test? You do not need to pump the tank before we can run the test, but the MoA does require a pumping receipt within 1 year to approve the COSA.
9. Does PES offer discounts? Yes, on the engineering services PES provides. (one discount per client, per invoice)
~5% CASH (cash/cashier's check(on entire invoice))
~10% Repeat Agent or Client